Raw Nutrients Sweet Orange Night Cream
Sweet Orange Night Cream stars a powerful combination of Jojoba oil, Lavender oil, Coconut oil, Argan oil, Manuka honey, Rosehip oil, Apricot kernel oil, Shea butter, Vitamin C, Liquorice extract, Sweet orange essential oil and carrot infused oil. The end product is a skin-soothing, hydrating night cream which stimulates collagen synthesis and helps to calm signs of skin stress and irritation.
Our night cream corrects and anti-ages; tackling all-too-common issues such as dry, parched skin, skin irritation, eczema, blemishes, acne and skin infections while counteracting the ill effects caused by oxidative stress.
An incredible night treatment for all skin types – especially dry, dehydrated, mature and irritated; it works hard to hydrate, balance and reverse damage to the skin, so your skin stays beautifully smooth, luscious and luminous.
The certified organic ingredients have been specifically chosen for these reasons:
- Jojoba oil, is bursting with vitamins and minerals to improve skin texture and fight dryness.
- Lavender oil, soothes skin and inhibits growth of bacteria that cause acne and skin infections.
- Coconut oil, is an all natural skin moisturiser.
- Argan oil, is a vitamin E rich moisturiser that gives skin a natural boost for a healthy look.
- Manuka honey, the anti-ageing hero, promotes cell regeneration and helps enhance skin’s elasticity.
- Rosehip oil, moisturises and nourishes skin with vitamin E and essential fatty acids.
- Apricot kernel oil, is easily absorbed into skin to deliver nutrition support.
- Shea butter, hydrates and moisturises dry skin.
- Vitamin C, a fat-soluble vitamin, is a potent antioxidant that combats free radicals to shield skin from cell damage.
- Liquorice extract, a traditional Ayurvedic herb, lightens skin for a positively glowing look.
- Sweet orange essential oil promotes delivery of oxygen-rich blood to skin to stimulate collagen synthesis.
- Carrot infused oil infuses moisture to dry, parched skin and thus, a must-have for revitalising skin.
- Purified NZ water, gently cleanses and removes impurities that irritate skin.
- Soy lecithin, fights damaged skin while acting as a moisturiser.
- Vegetable glycerin, is readily absorbed into skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Geogard 221, a globally approved preservative for cosmetics that provides moisturisation benefits.
- Xantham gum, provides a smooth base so face creams easily glide onto skin.