Raw Nutrients Pure Magnesium Bisglycinate
So what happens if you are magnesium deficient?
Magnesium deficiency also known as hypomagnesemia, causes noticeable negative symptoms including muscle aches or spasms, poor digestion, anxiety, and trouble sleeping. This makes magnesium one of the most under-utilised but most necessary supplements there is.
Magnesium is involved in over 300 biochemical functions in the body, like regulating heartbeat rhythms and helping neurotransmitter functions, which is why hypomagnesemia is something you really don't want to be battling with.
The body loses it's levels of magnesium every day from normal bodily functions, like muscle movement, heartbeat and hormone production. We really need to regularly replenish our stores either from foods or magnesium supplements in order to prevent deficiency taking hold.
The kidneys are the main controller of our magnesium levels and they excrete magnesium into the urine each day. It's difficult to assess magnesium levels in the body which is why looking for signs of the symptoms above is so important. If you are experiencing any more than 2 of this symptoms it's best you look at supplementing magnesium for your overall good health.
Here's how taking magnesium supplements can benefit you:
- Helps increase energy
- Calms the nerves
- Helps you fall asleep and treat insomnia
- Helps with digestion by relieving constipation
- Relieves muscle aches and spasms
- Regulates levels of calcium & potassium
- Important aid to heart health
- Prevents migrane headaches
- Helps prevent osteoporosis
DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Adults and children 9 years or older: Take 1 capsule daily with a meal or as directed by your healthcare professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
- If you are pregnant, nursing or taking any medications, consult your health practitioner before use.
Per 1 capsule serve:
Elemental Magnesium Glycinate 109mg (from 606mg of magnesium Bisglycinate)
Other Ingredients: Nil. Vegetable capsule (tapioca).