Raw Nutrients CoEnzyme Q10 Cellular Energy
What is CoEnzyme Q10?
It's a vital electron and proton carrier that supports stable membrane integrity and function. A cellular antioxidant that is produced naturally in the body, however through the process of ageing, nutritional deficiencies and the use of some medications, we can become deficient in this vital antioxidant.
DIRECTIONS AND PRECAUTIONS
Adults: Take 1 capsule daily with food, or as directed by your health professional.
- Supplementary to a balanced diet
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- Keep all medications and supplements out of reach of children
- If symptoms persist see your health professional
- Do not use if seal under cap is damaged or missing
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Consult a health care practitioner prior to use if you are taking blood pressure medication, blood thinners or migraine medications
Per 1 capsule serve:
400mg Coenzyme Q10 (Ubidecarenone) from Rhodobacter sphaeroides
Other Ingredients: Plant based tapioca capsule