Metagenics T-Clear 60 Tablets (15 or 30 days)
Hormone Metabolism Support.
In healthy people, ingredients in T-Clear have been shown to or may:
- Support healthy testosterone metabolism and balance.1,2
- Maintain healthy blood sugar levels and glucose disposal.3,4
- Assist women with hormone induced hair growth.1
- Liquorice and white peony in combination, in the twice daily dose found in T-Clear, have been shown to stimulate aromatase.1,2 Aromatase is responsible for converting testosterone to oestrogen.2 These powerful herbs also have individual effects. Liquorice blocks the activity of enzymes involved in androgen synthesis and the active components of peony antagonise androgen receptors, resulting in an anti-androgenic effect.5,6
- Inositol is required for healthy glucose disposal as it is converted to D-chiro-inositol, a second messenger associated with healthy glucose uptake, in healthy people.4 Chromium also maintains healthy blood glucose levels by augmenting insulin-dependent GLUT4 membrane translocation thereby aiding the transport of glucose into cells.7 Compared to women with normal androgens, women with elevated androgens are more likely to exhibit abdominal adiposity.8
- Inositol may support normal testosterone balance.1 As androgens are a major steroid regulator of human hair growth, inositol may assist women with hormone-mediated hair growth.1,9 A clinical trial on 46 female subjects with mild to moderate hirsutism showed that when they took 2.0 g inositol plus 200 g folic acid, twice daily, there was a significant reduction in hirsutism and testosterone (Figure One).1
Free from animal products, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast and soy protein. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Store below 30 C
Directions: Adults: Take 2 tablets twice daily.
Maintenance: Take 2 tablets once daily to maintain general wellbeing.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Extracts equivalent to:|
|Glycyrrhiza glabra,root dry (Liquorice)||1.5 g|
|Paeonia lactiflora,root dry (White peony)||1.5 g|
|Chromic chloride||256 g|
|Equivalent Chromium||50 g|
|Folic acid||100 g|