BioCeuticals Sleep Complex
Clinically Trialled Bio-156? Valerian with High Strength Zizyphus
Sleep Complex combines the standardised valerian extract Bio-156? with zizyphus, sour cherry and lavender oil to provide a comprehensive sleep-promoting formula that may improve the quality of sleep, and relieve mild insomnia, restlessness and mild nervous gastrointestinal complaints.
In Australia, 13-33% of adults have regular difficulty in either getting to sleep or staying asleep. In NSW alone, almost one-fifth of the population are chronically sleep restricted.
Bioceuticals Sleep Complex - Features
- Helps to promote sleep and provides relief from insomnia.
- Used traditionally in western herbal medicine to relieve mild nervous tension, irritability and restlessness.
- Used traditionally in western herbal medicine as a carminative for mild nervous gastrointestinal complaints.
- Contains the clinically trialled Bio-156? valerian extract, phyto-equivalent to LI-156, which is demonstrated to promote the onset of deep sleep, improve sleep quality and enhance the feeling of being well rested after sleep.
- Zizyphus is traditionally used in traditional Chinese medicine (TCM) to relieve spontaneous sweating or night sweats.
- Sour cherry contains naturally occurring melatonin.
Adults: Take 2 tablets once daily, half to one hour before bed, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
|Each tablet contains:|
|Herbal extract standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Valeriana officinalis(valerian) root||1.5g|
equiv. to valernic acid
equiv. to volatile oils
|Herbal extracts equiv. to:|
|Zizyphus spinosa(zizyphus (Chinese jubube)) seed dry||4.5g|
|Prunus cerasus(sour cherry) fruit fresh||600mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 64mg of glucose per tablet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.