Raw Nutrients Tuberosa & Vitamin C Day Cream
Our Tuberosa & Vitamin C Day Cream contains potent antioxidants and essential fatty acids to reduce fine lines and scars very quickly. We've specifically formulated this super cream to fight the visible signs of ageing and act as an anti-inflammatory agent.
Best of all it's certified organic, non-greasy, suitable for all skin types. It is absorbed super fast to seal in moisture, rejuvenate your skin and have you looking and feeling younger quickly. Enriched with Rosehip, Avocado, Lavender and Borage oils your skin will literally drink it up and be left feeling soft and full of new life and you'll love the smell, it's amazing!
Tuberosa & Vitamin C Day Cream stars a powerful combination of Tuberosa, Manuka honey, Rosehip oil, Avocado oil, Lavender oil, Borage oil, Apricot kernel oil, Shea butter, Vitamin C, Liquorice extract, Neroli and Natural d-alpha Tocopherol.
The certified organic ingredients have been specifically chosen for these reasons:
- Tuberosa, is an antibacterial and anti-inflammatory ingredient that keeps skin free from infections.
- Manuka honey, the anti-ageing hero, promotes cell regeneration and helps enhance skin’s elasticity.
- Rose-hip oil, certified organic, moisturises and nourishes skin with vitamin E and essential fatty acids
- Avocado oil, certified organic, boosts collagen synthesis of cells for its anti-ageing benefits.
- Lavender oil, soothes and smoothens skin, leaving it fragrant and glowing.
- Borage oil, certified organic, alleviates inflammation and serves as a rich source of omega 3 and omega 6 fatty acids to moisturise skin.
- Apricot kernel oil, certified organic, is easily absorbed into skin to deliver nutrition support.
- Shea butter, certified organic, hydrates and moisturises dry skin.
- Vitamin C, a fat-soluble vitamin, is a potent antioxidant that combats free radicals to shield skin from cell damage.
- Liquorice extract, a traditional Ayurvedic herb, lightens skin for a positively glowing look.
- Neroli regenerates skin and fades scars.
- Natural d-alpha Tocopherol, is an antioxidant offering skin the ultimate defence from harmful free radicals.
- Purified NZ water, gently cleanses and removes impurities that irritate skin
- Soy lecithin, fights damaged skin while acting as a moisturiser.
- Vegetable glycerin, is readily absorbed into skin, leaving it soft and supple.
- Geogard 221, a globally approved preservative for cosmetics that provides moisturisation benefits.
- Xantham gum, provides a smooth base so face creams easily glide onto skin.