Bioceuticals ChondroPlex combines clinically trialled glucosamine and chondroitin with MSM to provide a comprehensive joint formula. ChondroPlex may help in slowing the progression of mild osteoarthritis of the knee, and provide temporary relief of symptoms including joint swelling, pain and reduced mobility.
Key features and benefits
- Provides three key joint nutrientsglucosamine, chondroitin and MSMin convenient tablet form.
- Provides nutritional support for the maintenance of healthy joint structure and function.
- Contains scientiically validated GlucosaGreen glucosamine sulfate sodium chloride and Bioibericas BioActive chondroitin sulfate with OptiMSM all at therapeutic doses.
- Provides 1500mg of glucosamine, 800mg of chondroitin and 1200mg MSM per daily dose.
- Helps to slow the progression of cartilage wear and joint space narrowing.
- May relieve pain and symptoms associated with mild osteoarthritis.
- May temporarily relieve swollen, aching joints and joint inlammation associated with mild arthritis.
- May increase joint mobility in mild arthritis.
- Uses a non-shellish, non-GMO derived glucosamine, so is suitable for people with shellish allergies.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Derived from seafood.
- Contains 87mg of potassium; if you have kidney disease or are taking high blood pressure medication, consult your doctor or pharmacist before use.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.