Metagenics Zinc Tally
To Evaluate and Supplement Zinc Status.
- To evaluate zinc status.5
- Developed by Dr Bryce-Smith of London.5
- Contains ten zinc tests per bottle.
SCREENING TEST FOR ALL PATIENTS
Evaluation: Responses to tasting 10 mL of the solution normally fall into one of the following four categories:
- No specific taste or other sensation is noticed, even after the solution has been kept in the mouth for about 10 seconds.
- No immediate taste is noted, but after a few seconds a slight taste variously described as 'dry mineral', 'furry' or 'sweet' develops.
- A definite, though not strongly unpleasant taste is noted almost immediately and tends to intensify with time.
- A strong and unpleasant taste is noted immediately.
Category 1 is the poorest zinc status, while category 4 is optimal.
Proudly supporting the
Directions for Evaluation: Taste 10 mL (two metric teaspoons) by mouth per test.
If taste is in category 1 or 2 take 5 mL (one metric teaspoon) three times daily until taste description of category 3 or 4 is noted.
Each 10 mL (two metric teaspoons) dose contains:
Zinc sulfate heptahydrate
Equivalent to elemental zinc
In a base of distilled water