Metagenics Arabino Guard
60 g oral powder (60 days)
Arabinogalactans and Immunity.
- Support healthy immunity.1
- Provides a minimum of 85% arabinogalactans derived from Larix occidentalis.
- Easily mixes into food and beverages.
- May support healthy immunity: Arabinogalactans have been shown to support healthy immunity by stimulating natural killer cell cytotoxicity.2 A number of studies have demonstrated arabinogalactans to also increase lymphocyte proliferation and the number of CD8+ lymphocytes.1
- Assists the maintenance of general wellbeing: Larch arabinogalactans are polysaccharides that are better tolerated than other dietary fibres such as fructo-oligosaccharides.3 Arabinogalactans are actively fermented by friendly colonic bacteria, providing energy for their growth and metabolism. This also results in the release of short-chain fatty acids acetate, propionate and butyrate.2,3,4
Free from animal products, corn, dairy protein, lactose, eggs, gluten, wheat, nuts, yeast, soy protein, starches and salt. Free from artificial colours, flavours and preservatives.
Take 1 serve, 1/2 a level metric teaspoon (1 g) once to twice daily, stirred vigorously into water, juice or other beverage.
Larch gum (from Larix occidentalis) 100%.
WARNING: Arabino Guard is not a sole source of nutrition and should be consumed in conjunction with a nutritious diet. Arabino Guard should be used in conjunction with an appropriate physical training or exercise program.
Not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women: Should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
Store below 30 C