M&R Essentials Ills & Chills Tonic - Infused with Bach Flowers
- Reduces the effects of colds and flu
- Eases sore throat
- Reduces persistent coughing
- Supports aching limbs and stiffness
- Eases respiratory inflammation
- Relieves nausea after episodes of coughing
- Safe for the whole family including children
- Supports the immune system
- Bryonia 3C – (Wild Hops) - eases loss of voice and dry cough in the night, it assists with pain and expelling mucous
- Eupatorium Perfoliatum 3C (Thoroughwort) - eases aching muscles and bones, helps with shortness of breath and constant cough
- Gelsemium 3C – (Yellow Jasmine) - supports chest inflammation and laboured breathing. Reduces lung spasms and helps regulate breathing
- Corallinum 12C – (Red Coral) - this herb is supportive of a profuse nasal catarrh with a short barking cough that is continuous.
- Arnica 6C – (Leopard’s Bane) - helps soothe raw throat, inflamed tonsils, hoarse voice and a spasmodic cough.
- Dulcamara 6C – (Bitter Sweet) - eases tickly cough in the larynx and a rattly cough that is noticeably worse in wet weather.
- Hepar Sulph 4C – (Calcium Sulphide) - for a dry hoarse cough, wheezing, excellent support for asthmatic cough.
- Causticum 6C – (A potassium compound) - helps when phlegm is difficult to expel and a cough that keeps you awake in the night.
- Ferrum Phosphate 3C – (Phosphate of Iron) - support for a dry cough with a sore chest, with signs of inflammation.
- Potassium Chloride 3C – (Chloride of Potassium) - for loss of voice and a croup like cough.
Bach Flowers included:
- Agrimony – improves respiratory conditons that may involve inflammation
- Holly – calms the mind
- Impatiens – provides calm at times of impatience, busyness and over-activity
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
HOW TO USE THE DROPS TO SUPPORT YOUR SITUATION
Adult: 10 drops directly under the tongue at 15 minute intervals for up to 6 doses then 10 drops six times daily.
Children: 5 drops up to six times daily.
Babies: 3 drops up to six times daily.
Reduce dose to 3 times daily once symptoms improve for a minimum of four weeks.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional
Suitable for children, pregnancy and breastfeeding mothers