M&R Essentials Femme Balance Tonic - Infused with Bach Flowers
- Supports the management of hot flushes during Menopause
- Assists with mood swings
- Reduces bloating and irritability
Femme Balance Tonic is a homeopathic preparation used to balance the portal circulatory system and the body's water balance and climacteric symptoms (this is where the hot flushes come from). This tonic is extremely effective in dealing with hot flushes and night sweats.
What are the symptoms of menopause?
Every woman is affected by menopause in some way as they move through their late 40's and early 50's. The average age of menopause is 51 years old, but some experience it a few years earlier, and some a few years later. The average duration of menopause is 4 years, but some people experience it for up to 10 years.
The main unpleasant symptoms include:
- Hot flushes and night sweats
- Problems sleeping
- Pain in joints and general tiredness
- Anxiety and mood swings
- Dry vagina
- Overactive bladder or discomfort
Here's an infographic explaining the symptoms and where they affect your body.
- Sepia 6 - supports portal circulation system, moderates temperament and improves mood, improves menstrual symptoms
- Natrum mur 12 – manages water imbalance
- Lachesis 12 – manages climacteric symptoms, palpitations, hot flushes, haemorrhages, headache, fainting
Bach Flowers included:
- Walnut – protects against the effects of change, supports life transitions
- Scleranthus – manages indecision and mood swing
- Distilled water
- Organic glycerol
- Potassium Sorbate
- Citric acid
How do I take the Femme Balance Tonic?
10 drops directly under the tongue for up to 6 doses per day. Reduce as symptoms improve.
Always read the label and use as directed. If symptoms persist, see your healthcare professional