BioCeuticals UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate
UltraClean Krill Oil Concentrate contains a highly concentrated form of deodourised krill oil.
Krill oil contains phospholipids, which are structural components of cell walls, as well as astaxanthin, an antioxidant.
Sourced from a Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified sustainable fishery with the highest levels of traceability, using specialised harvesting technology to minimise environmental impact.
- May assist in the maintenance of triglycerides within the normal range in healthy individuals.
- A source of omega-3 fatty acids and assists in supplementation of EPA and DHA.
- Contains phospholipids which support healthy fat metabolism and cell formation.
- Naturally contains astaxanthin, an antioxidant of the carotenoid family.
- Advanced strength - more concentrated EPA, DHA and phosphatidyl choline levels compared to standard krill oil supplements.
- Deodourised through a filtration and purification process which removes trimethylamine, trimethylamine oxide and salts.
Adults: Take 1 capsule once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner
Each capsule contains*
|Euphausia superba(krill) oil||1000mg|
equiv. phophatidyl choline
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
*Based on average amounts.
- If symptoms persist, consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Derived from seafood.
- Contains approximately 50mcgRE of vitamin A per capsule, naturally occuring in krill oil.
- The recommended daily amount of vitamin A from all sources is 700mcgRE for women and 900mcgRE for men.
- If you are pregnant, or considering becoming pregnant, do not take vitamin A supplements without consulting your doctor or pharmacist.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.