BioCeuticals UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus
BioCeuticals UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus is a clinically-tested high purity concentration of omega-3 essential fatty acids. It contains 300mg eicosapentanoic acid (EHA) and 200mg docosahexanoic acid (DHA) for optimal vascular health and normal growth and development of individuals.
BioCeuticals UltraClean EPA/DHA Plus promises to provide these health benefits:
- Features an ultra-purified blend of omega-3 polyunsaturated fatty acids developed using patented technology for guaranteed high quality, high purity with minimal fish odor
- Gives highly stable, pharmaceutical quality fish oils
- Adheres to Global Organization for EPA and DHA Omega-3 (GOED) standards for heavy metals like arsenic, cadmium, dioxins, mercury and polychlorinated biphenyls (PCBs)
- Features enteric encapsulation, vanillin-flavored and minimal to no fishy aftertaste
- Contains vitamin E for potent antioxidant protection
Read more about Bioceuticals' superior quality products: BioCeuticals fish oils meet and exceed label claim
- Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
|Concentrated omega-3 triglycerides-fish||1g|
equiv. eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA)
equiv. docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)
equiv. natural vitamin E