BioCeuticals Ultra Potent-C
Ultra Potent-C combines a high dose of various forms of vitamin C, together with zinc, vitamin E, betacarotene and rutin in an easy-to-mix-and-drink oral powder for immune system and antioxidant support.
- 2.45g of total vitamin C per 4g dose.
- A blend of three ascorbates providing optimal delivery of vitamin C with minimal gastrointestinal discomfort.
- Contains zinc chelated to an amino acid; known to enhance zinc absorption. In the amino acid chelate form zinc bisglycinate, zinc had an increased bioavailability of 43% in women.
- Vitamin E, betacarotene and rutin provide additional nutritional and antioxidant support.
- May reduce the severity and duration of symptoms associated with the common cold.
- Provides nutrients for immune support and maintenance.
- Contribute to the body's antioxidant defence systems.
- Vitamin C is involved in adrenal hormone production.
- May provide nutritional support for healthy connective tissue.
- Vitamin C is involved in minor wound-healing, the cross-linking of collagen, and the synthesis of hormones and neurotransmitters.
- Helps maintain healthy sperm; including quality, motility and number.
- Assists normal iron metabolism.
- Natural orange flavour for a pleasant-tasting beverage.
- Vegan and vegetarian friendly.
Adults: Mix one 4g dose (1 level metric teaspoon) into 250mL of water or juice. Consume one to three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each 4g dose contains:
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||1.8g|
equiv. ascorbic acid
|Calcium ascorbate dihydrate||218mg|
equiv. ascorbic acid
|Total ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||2.45g|
|d-alpha tocopheryl acid succinate||83mg|
equiv. vitamin E
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains 192.4mg sodium per dose.
- Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.