BioCeuticals SB Floractiv 500
Saccharomyces boulardii (SB), a subspecies of S. cerevisiae, is a non-pathogenic biotherapeutic probiotic agent that supports the establishment of friendly bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT).
- SB Floractiv® 500 is a probiotic supplement ideal for travelling.
- Can reduce occurrence and symptoms of traveller’s diarrhoea caused by infectious pathogens.
- Heat stable (does not require refrigeration).
- SB is not affected by antibiotics and may offer relief of symptoms of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea.
- Helps to maintain and support intestinal health.
- The live yeast SB in SB Florativ® 500 is a clinically-trialled proprietary strain called Biootic™.
- The SB used in SB Florativ® 500 is genetically identical to the Biocodex Saccharomyces boulardiistrain.
- Excipient, lactose and dairy-free formula.
Each capsule contains:
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||500mg (10 billion CFU)|
Adults: Take 1 capsule one to two times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Infants and children (2 months - 12 years): Take ½-1 capsule daily in divided doses or as directed by your healthcare practitioner. Open capsule and combine contents with liquid or solid foods such as cereal or yoghurt. Recommended to take alongside antibiotic treatment.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Seek medical advice if diarrhoea persists for more than: 6 hours in infants under 6 months, 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years.
- Always read the label, use only as directed.