BioCeuticals SB Floractiv
Saccharomyces boulardii (SB), a subspecies of S. cerevisiae, is a non-pathogenic biotherapeutic probiotic agent that supports the establishment of friendly bacteria in the gastrointestinal tract (GIT). In the GIT, SB increases the production of secretory IgA (slgA), short-chain fatty acids and the activity of the brush border disaccharide digestive enzymes. It also discourages the growth of unfriendly micro-organisms and reduces digestive inflammatory mediators.
- SB may assist in the temporary relief of symptoms associated with medically diagnosed irritable bowel syndrome (IBS) including bloating, flatulence and digestive discomfort.
- May provide relief of symptoms of traveller's diarrhoea.
- SB is not affected by antibiotics and may offer relief of symptoms of antibiotic-associated diarrhoea and candidiasis.
- Aids digestion.
- Provides relief of the symptoms, pain and discomfort of gastritis.
- For the symptomatic relief of non-specific dyspepsia.
- Heat-stable to 30ºC; ideal for travelling.
- Excipient, lactose and dairy free formula.
- Vegan friendly.
Adults: Take 1-2 capsules once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Infants and children (2 months-12 years): Give 1/2-1 capsule once or twice daily, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Saccharomyces cerevisiae (boulardii)||250mg (5 billion CFU)|
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- If diarrhoea persists for more than 12 hours in children under 3 years, 24 hours in children aged 3-6 years or 48 hours in adults and children over 6 years, seek medical advice.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.