BioCeuticals Migraine Care
This combination of feverfew, coenzyme Q10, magnesium and selected B vitamins targets the many aspects of migraine aetiology.
- Assists in the management of migraines.
- Helps reduce severity, duration and frequency of migraine headaches, and associated nausea and vomiting when taken as a prophylactic.
- Assists blood circulation.
- Helps to form red blood cells and maintain normal blood.
- Beneficial during times of stress.
Each tablet contains:
|Riboflavin (vitamin B2)||200mg|
equiv. pyridoxine (vitamin B6)
equiv. folinic acid (activated vitamin B9)
|Cyanocobalamin (vitamin B12)||200mcg|
|Ubidecarenone (coenzyme Q10)||75mg|
|Herbal extracts standardised equiv. to dry:|
|Tanacetum parthenium (feverfew) leaf||280mg|
equiv. to parthenolide
Adults: Take 1 tablet twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- Do not take while on warfarin therapy without medical advice.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.