BioCeuticals InflamZyme is a proteolytic complex filled with anti-inflammatory properties. It has a proprietary blend of protease enzymes from yeast and bromelain from plant sources. Together, these proteolytic enzymes support inflammatory by-product breakdown. In effect, it aids the healing response of the body and diminishes occurrence and degree of pain and inflammation. Added with pineapple-derived bromelain for additional anti-inflammatory property.
BioCeuticals InflamZyme seeks to reduce swelling and ease pain through the following health benefits:
- Protease enzymes play a role in inflammation reduction
- Bromelains contain anti-inflammatory properties for assisting short term pain relief and reduction of swelling and inflammation occurring in nasal sinuses
- Proteolytic enzymes provide short term relief for inflammation associated with sports trauma, injuries
- Assists in protein digestion
Adults: For the symptomatic relief of acute inflammation, take 3-4 capsules between meals once or twice daily, or as directed by your heathcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each capsule contains:
||100 000 HUT (200mg)|
|Bromelains (from Ananas comosus)||225mg|