BioCeuticals CardioBroma BP
Bioceuticals CardioBroma BP 90 Tablets promote a healthy cardiovascular system using the unique blend of garlic, hawthorn, Theobroma cacao and key nutrients. Theobroma cacao consists of flavanols which increase nitric oxide for stimulating vasodilation, or relaxation of blood vessels. In effect, it supports optimal blood pressure levels. Added flower and leaf of hawthorn, plus garlic, further promotes good cardiovascular health. Both hawthorn and garlic are used in old Western herbal medicine. Additional nutrient support is provided by both quercetin and taurine for keeping the vascular system healthy.
Bioceuticals CardioBroma BP 90 Tablets delivers the following benefits for healthy blood pressure maintenance.
- Supports good blood circulation and blood flow
- Supports a healthy cardiovascular system and its functions
- Supports optimal blood pressure in healthy persons
- Infused with a unique blend of key herbs including garlic, taurine, hawthorn, quercetin, and Theobroma cacao
- Delivers a standardized dosage of Theobroma cacao with up to 45% catechins. Catechins assist in the maintenance of optimal blood pressure levels among upper range, non-hypertensive individuals upon continued use of 3 to 4 months
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- The recommended dose of this product provides small amounts (1.4mg) of caffeine.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Each tablet contains:
|Herbal standardised extracts equiv. to dry:|
equiv. to polyphenols calculated as catechin
|Crataegus monogyna (Hawthorn) fruit dry||75mg|
equiv. to vitexin-2-rhamnoside
|Herbal extract equiv. to dry:|
equiv. to procyanidins
|Herbal extract equiv. to fresh:|