BioCeuticals ArmaForce Pregnancy
ArmaForce Pregnancy helps to provide gestational immune support with key essential nutrients and standardised echinacea. There is an increased need for vitamin C and zinc during pregnancy, and these nutrients alongside vitamin D and lactoferrin have been shown to help support a healthy immune system. Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine (WHM) to help relieve the symptoms associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections. This vegetarian formula includes echinacea standardised to 1% cichoric acid.
- In traditional herbal medicine classification echinacea is a Category A medicine in pregnancy, indicating controlled studies in women have demonstrated no foetal risk.
- Contains zinc, vitamins C and D, and lactoferrin which have been shown to help support a healthy immune system.
- Lactoferrin is a glycoprotein which may help support immune function and boost immune cell activity.
- Echinacea is traditionally used in western herbal medicine to help relieve the symptoms associated associated with mild upper respiratory tract infections, including the common cold, when taken at the first sign of infection.
- Includes echinacea standardised to 1% cichoric acid; one of the main active constituents of Echinacea purpurea root.
- Vegetarian formula.
Adults: Take 1 capsule twice daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Each capsule contains:
|Echinacea purpurea (echinacea) root||750mg|
equiv. to cichoric acid
|Ascorbic acid (vitamin C)||250mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||5mcg|
equiv. vitamin D3
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||5mg|
|Lactoferrin - bovine||100mg|
- Adults only.
- If symptoms persist, talk to your health professional.
- Vitamin and mineral supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Contains phenylalanine.
- Contains lactoferrin derived from cow’s milk.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.