BioCeuticals Methyl B12 Chewable
Methylcobalamin is the bioavailable and metabolically active coenzyme form of vitamin B12, involved in the healthy function of the methylation pathway. Methylcobalamin can supplement dietary vitamin B12 intake.
- Contains methylcobalamin, the form of B12 that is active in the human body, bypassing the conversion requirements of the cyanocobalamin form.
- Sublingual tablet for oral delivery and absorption via passive diffusion across mucosal membranes.
- Supplements dietary vitamin B12 intake.
- Suitable for population groups at increased risk of vitamin B12 deficiency, including the elderly and vegetarians.
- Flavour free, chewable tablet for sublingual absorption.
Each sublingual tablet contains:
|Mecobalamin (co-methylcobalamin) (active vitamin B12)||5000mcg|
Adults: Dissolve 1 tablet in mouth once daily or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
- If symptoms persist consult your healthcare practitioner.
- Contains lactose (milk sugar).
- Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
- Always read label. Use only as directed.