BioCeuticals AdvaCal Forte With K2 And D3
AdvaCal Forte combines the highly absorbable hydroxyapatite and citrate forms of calcium together with the bone supporting nutrients magnesium, zinc, manganese, copper, silica, vitamin D3 and vitamin K2. Together, these nutrients work to provide comprehensive support for bone health, including bone strength, development, mineralisation, and healthy teeth and mineralisation.
- 1000mg of calcium and 1000IU of vitamin D3 per recommended daily dose.
- Supports general bone health, as well as healthy bone growth and development.
- A diet deficient in calcium can lead to osteoporosis in later life. Calcium may help prevent osteoporosis when dietary intake is inadequate in
- Provides relief from muscle cramps and mild muscle spasms when dietary magnesium intake is inadequate.
- Provides nutritional support for healthy cardiovascular system function and artery health.
- In addition to calcium, hydroxyapatite provides elements found naturally in healthy bone tissue including phosphorus, type I collagen, protein, bioactive growth factors, trace minerals and glycosaminoglycans naturally found in bone matrix.
- Hydroxyapatite is sourced from pasture-fed New Zealand and Australian cattle; MCH-Cal™ (microcrystalline calcium hydroxyapatite) has been subjected to an ongoing rigorous monitoring program since 1989 to verify that it is BSE-free (bovine spongiform encephalopathy, i.e. mad cow disease); each batch is independently tested for contaminants such as lead, cadmium and mercury.
- Contains vitamin K2 in the form of menquinone-7, a highly bioavailable and bioactive form of vitamin K2.
Adults: Take 1 tablet three times a day, or as professionally prescribed.
Each tablet contains:
|Calcium (as hydroxyapatite*)||167mg|
|Calcium (as citrate tetrahydrate)||167mg|
|Total elemental calcium||334mg|
|Colecalciferol (vitamin D3)||8.33micrograms|
equiv. vitamin D3
|Menaquinone 7 (vitamin K2)||30micrograms|
|Magnesium (as oxide heavy)||58mg|
|Zinc (as amino acid chelate)||3.2mg|
|Manganese (as amino acid chelate)||1mg|
|Copper (as gluconate)||200micrograms|
|Silicon (as silica-colloidal anhydrous)||7.26mg|
|Boron (as borax)||1mg|
*Hydroxyapatite from bovine source.
- Adults only.
- If symptoms persist talk to your health professional.
- Vitamins and minerals can only be of assistance if dietary intake is inadequate.
- If you have any pre-existing conditions, are on any medications, always talk to your health professional before use.
- Some products should be ceased at least two weeks before any elective surgery, please confirm with your health professional.
- Always read the label. Use only as directed.